It seems that Killzone Shadow all is on the receiving end of new multiplayer maps, and here we are with the first look at a pair of these maps. The two maps were inspired by key locations from the single-player campaign, where they will roll out to the community for free (yes, it is pretty hard to believe that anything can be given for free), and it will also play nice with Killzone Shadow Fall’s Custom Warzone feature. The first map would be The Cruiser, with the other being The Hangar.
The Cruiser is a close-to-mid-range combat map that has been set in the confines of a decommissioned ISA cruiser. It will consist of tight, claustrophobic corridors and interconnected compartments, where the main way to dominate and boss your way around this map is to identify and control its choke points.
As for The Hangar, this is a wide-open map that is situated (obviously) in the hangar bay of one of Helghan’s humongous mining spires. Apart from the main area, it offers long lines of sight which is suitable for sniping, and the map itself contains alternative routes which will need to be secured for full control. Are you happy that there are new multiplayer maps made available? [Press Release]
- 2014-04-01: Killzone Shadow Fall Insurgent Pack Now Available
- 2014-03-06: Killzone: Shadow Fall Accidentally Sold For 85p In The UK
- 2013-11-29: Killzone Shadow Fall Patch 1.05 Makes Changes To Single Player Campaign
- 2013-11-27: New Killzone Mercenary Updates On Its Way With Free Multiplayer Maps
- 2013-10-22: Killzone: Shadow Fall Shown Off In 13 Minute Gameplay Demo