When it comes to accessories for the range of Nexus devices, those happen to be a rather sensitive topic. After all, it is not all the time that every single one of them have been a success, and neither have they been abject failures, either. With so many third party options to choose from when it comes to protective cases and docks, picking the right one can be quite a difficult task. Of course, the situation was not helped either as Google did not really roll out accessories on a large scale, and the ones that they did were rather pricey in nature. Asus, the one behind the Nexus 7, has listed a couple of new docks for the Nexus 7 recently, but did not mention on how folks living in the US were able to procure one for themselves.
Pages were posted on the Asus US website that depicted a wired charging dock for the Nexus 7 as well as a wireless charging equivalent, where the latter did go on sale in select areas of Asia and Europe in the previous weeks, without a single beep to indicate a release Stateside. Apart from that, the other important detail – pricing, has yet to be determined, although Amazon Japan did list the wireless dock for $50 a pop. Hopefully more details will be revealed in due time.
Next Story: Sony Sirius Compared With Xperia Z1 Side By Side
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-03-18: Nexus Wall Charger On Google Play Store
- 2014-02-24: Nexus 6 Relies On 64-bit 8-Core Snapdragon 810 (Rumor)
- 2014-02-06: Next Nexus Tablet Will Be Built By HTC [Rumor]
- 2014-01-20: Intel-Powered Nexus 8 Could Arrive In 2014
- 2014-01-20: Nexus 7 Charging Docks Listed Without Official Availability Date