The Nokia Lumia 1320 is a mid-range phablet that has already been released over in emerging markets – especially the two most populous countries in the world, China and India, but this does not mean that there will be no more units left available for the rest of the world. No sir, in fact, we do know that the folks over at Amazon have begun to sell the Nokia Lumia 1320 in the US with an asking price of $425 a pop. This will be an unlocked unit of the international model for the Lumia 1320, which means there will not be integrated support for US LTE bands.
Across the pond, our friends in the UK too, will be on the receiving end of the Nokia Lumia 1320 thanks to Carphone Warehouse. Carphone Warehouse happens to be one of Britain’s largest retailers, where they are tipped to feature the new Windows Phone 8 device from February onward, but have artfully dodged the issue of pricing, which will in all probability, be highly affordable for the masses. Are you looking forward to owning your very first Nokia phablet without breaking the bank? If so, then the Lumia 1320 does seem to be a pretty good fit. Alternatively, there is always the higher end Lumia 1520 for you to splash your cash on.
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21: Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20: Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-03-24: Next Nokia Firmware Could Be The “Blue” Update
- 2014-03-17: Nokia Lumia 530 aka Nokia Rock Coming (Rumor)
- 2014-03-10: Nokia Lumia 635 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-03: Oppo Find 7 50 Megapixel Camera Rumored
- 2014-02-28: Nokia Lumia 630 Specifications Leaked (Rumor)