Nokia is not necessarily a company that deals with “mini” versions of their phones. Those mini variants are usually best left to Samsung and Sony who have released such devices in the past, but it seems that Nokia could be working on a mini version of one of its phones, at least that’s according to the rumors. According to reports out of China, it seems that Nokia is rumored to be working on a Lumia 1520 mini, or Lumia 1520 V which is its alleged moniker. It will be based on the Lumia 1520 but will sport different specs, which in all honesty sounds a bit like the rumored Nokia Lumia 929 a.k.a Lumia Icon for Verizon.
So what sort of specs are we looking at? Well for starters it is rumored to sport a 4.3” display but interestingly enough, Nokia will be maintaining the Full HD 1920×1080 display, meaning that in terms of sharpness, the Lumia 1520 V will be a force to be reckoned with. It is also rumored to feature 2GB of RAM, 32GB of onboard storage, and come with a 14MP PureView camera, and a 3,000mAh battery to top it off. Based on these specs it does sound a bit like the Lumia Icon for Verizon, just with a much smaller display. The Lumia 1520 V is rumored for a launch after Windows Phone 8.1 is released in April. Take it with a grain of salt for now, but what do you guys think?
- 2014-04-24 Microsoft-Nokia Deal Sees Some Last Minute Changes
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-02-26 Nokia X Not Coming To The U.S.
- 2014-02-24 Nokia X and XL Android Phones: Hands-On
- 2014-02-24 Nokia X And Nokia X+ Unveiled
- 2014-02-24 Nokia XL Is Nokia's Third And Largest Android Device
- 2014-02-24 Nokia 220 And Asha 230 Announced