I guess you can call it the law of the tech world – as a particular device nears its release date, more and more leaks are headed our way, and that seems to be the case with not one, but two devices from the folks over at Nokia – that is, the Nokia Lumia 1820 as well as the Nokia Lumia 1525. An unproven leakster did share via Twitter that both handsets will come loaded to the brim with features and functionality, where the Nokia Lumia 1820 will boast of a 5.2″ 2K display, a Snapdragon 805 chipset, 3GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory, carry a generous 3,400 mAh battery, in addition to a camera that sports Nokia’s post-shot focusing technology and Xenon flash. As for its design, it is touted to be in the same vein as that of the Nokia Lumia 928, which happens to be slimmer compared to the existing flagship that is Lumia 1020.
As for the other model, the Nokia Lumia 1525, it does seem to be an upgrade to the Lumia 1520, which is Nokia’s first attempt at a tablet. It will share similar hardware specifications as well as a 2K resolution, but will sport a 6″ panel instead, in addition to a high resolution 25MP or 30MP shooter at the back, not to mention a kind of solar charging display panel, now how about that?
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-09: Nokia X Custom Android ROM Revealed
- 2014-04-09: Nokia 225 Is Slimmest Affordable Internet Handset
- 2014-03-24: Next Nokia Firmware Could Be The “Blue” Update
- 2014-03-17: Nokia Lumia 530 aka Nokia Rock Coming (Rumor)
- 2014-03-10: Nokia Lumia 635 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-03: Oppo Find 7 50 Megapixel Camera Rumored
- 2014-02-28: Nokia Lumia 630 Specifications Leaked (Rumor)