Mobile World Congress 2014 will be upon us soon, and you know that this particular event will be a place where companies would make announcements of upcoming devices. This would mean rumors have already begun to fly around, where among them include the Nokia Lumia 1820 that is touted to head a bunch of other devices that Nokia is set to announce. As for the Nokia Lumia 1820, this particular device is touted to run on the most recent Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 system chipset, where it will arrive with a 5.2” QHD display at 2560 x 1440 resolution, alongside a beefy 3,400mAh battery that ought to last the handset an entire day’s worth of action.
It surely sounds as though it is way too much for the Windows Phone platform, especially when you take into consideration that this operating system supports up to 1080p displays only as of Update 3, but who knows? With the rumored Windows Phone 8.1 being bandied about for an April release, things might change for the better down the road.
We might even see the voice assistant from Microsoft that has been given the nickname Cortana make an appearance in the upcoming Nokia Lumia 1820, so stay tuned for additional details. We will be reporting live from the MWC showfloor, so fret not!
Next Story: Alleged Samsung SM-Z9005 Leaked
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-02-26 Nokia X Not Coming To The U.S.
- 2014-02-24 Nokia X and XL Android Phones: Hands-On
- 2014-02-24 Nokia X And Nokia X+ Unveiled
- 2014-02-12 Nokia Lumia 930, 630 And 635 Smartphones Rumored
- 2014-01-24 Nokia Lumia 1520V Leaked Yet Again