We have been hearing a lot about Oppo’s upcoming handset, the Oppo Find 7, but until today we still have not received word on when the company will be announce the device. Well thanks to a set of newly leaked photos, the Find 7’s metal frame has once again made an appearance, this time featuring additional objects placed inside of it to give us a better idea of how big it is. The image above shows the metal frame with a Pepsi can in the middle, and given that Oppo had a recent collaboration with Pepsi for the Oppo N1 handset, we doubt this is coincidence. The image above also appears to be an ad of sorts, perhaps advertising its display size, but if any of our readers can read Chinese, let us know in the comments below what the Chinese characters in the image above say.
So far Oppo has released a steady stream of teases about the upcoming device, such as its 2K display and also its display size which is pegged at 5.5”, giving it an incredible amount of pixel density. The rest of the specs are merely rumors for now but hopefully we will be hearing more about the handset soon. Assuming Oppo launches this in the near future, they will be the second handset manufacturer to offer a 2K display, with the Vivo Xplay 3S taking the title of first. Will Oppo announce the handset at CES 2014, or will it be later? Check back with us at a later date to find out!
- 2014-04-16 LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-02 Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-03-26 Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-26 Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-26 Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2014-03-19 Oppo Find 7 Has Been Officially Launched
- 2014-03-15 Oppo Find 7 Image Leaked
- 2014-03-10 New Oppo Find 7 Camera Photos "Confirms" 50MP Camera
- 2014-03-07 Oppo Find 7 Might Not Pack 50MP Camera After All, According To Recent Sighting
- 2013-12-30 Alleged Oppo Find 7's Metal Frame Leaked