Pandora is one of the major and well established players in the online radio niche, and today the company has released updated versions of its mobile apps for iOS and Android. The new apps come with a feature that’s likely to improve the user experience, particularly when it comes to finding new radio stations. Users will now receive personalized online radio station recommendations through the mobile applications, this new feature builds up on Pandora’s efforts to make improvements to the playlist experience.
The way personalized recommendations work is that users will receive up to 6 suggested artists stations to add and listen at a time, recommendations will be based on current listening preferences as well as station lists, likes and dislikes through thumb interactions. Recommendations can be found in the create a station screen, when users tap to create a station, a list will come up on the screen. Recommendations will also be displayed on the bottom of the station list. Whenever a new station is created or deleted, the list is refreshed. They will get better as users interact more with the feature, Pandora says that it has future plans to evolve and refine recommendations, and that it is already working on said improvements.
Next Story: LinkedIn Volunteer Marketplace Launched
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18 Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17 Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-13 How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10 Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-03-25 BlackBerry Cashes In On BBM With Stickers And Sponsored Posts