For those of you who have had a go with EverQuest before, being addicted to it like the person right next to you, so how about the opportunity to pay a visit to the past? A certain Brian McQuaid, who happens to be a longtime designer of MMORPGs such as EverQuest and Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, have decided to roll out a Kickstarter campaign that will see the introduction of Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen.
McQuaid as well as his team over at Visionary Realms have described Pantheon as a “group-focused MMORPG based on challenging gameplay and open-world high fantasy.” This game studio has already started work on Pantheon, where a few screenshots from a pre-alpha build of the game has already been revealed. Of course, the asking price required for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen to get off the ground stands at $800,000 at the very least. There will be stretch goals for this project of course, starting from $1 million onward, and depending on how things pan out, it will be able to run all the way to $6.7 million. At the very highest end, it will include extra classes as well as game features, while backers will be on the receiving end of rewards in the form of unique in-game content. [Kickstarter Project]
Next Story: Rex ARM-Powered Robot Controller Board
- 2014-04-11: Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10: Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09: CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07: Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10