Facebook has just introduced Paper, which is a brand new app that will assist you in exploring and sharing some stories from friends as well as the rest of the world around you. How does Paper work? Well, it would make storytelling a whole lot more “beautiful” thanks to an immersive design in a glorious full screen, distraction-free layout. Apart from that, Facebook also claims that it is a whole lot easier to craft as well as share beautiful stories of your own.
Your own Paper will comprise of stories and themed sections, allowing you to follow your favorite interests on the move. The first section in Paper happens to be your Facebook News Feed, where you can then enjoy inspiring new designs when it comes to photos, videos, and longer written posts. Apart from that, there is also a high degree of customization for Paper as it will feature a choice of over a dozen other sections concerning different themes and topics, where they range from photography and sports to food, science and design.
Each of these sections will include a rich mix of content from emerging voices as well as well-known publications. Just about everything in paper will respond to your touch, letting you pick up or thumb through stories using simple, natural movements. Are you excited with what Paper offers? [Press Release]
- 2014-04-16: Facebook Acquisition Will Make Sense In A Year, According To Oculus VR's Founder
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-02-04: Facebook Paper Name Disputed By Developers FiftyThree
- 2014-02-04: Facebook Paper Not Launching For Android Or International Markets Yet