Android device owners, here is some news for you – good news, too! Adobe has announced a significant update to Photoshop Express for Android, which happens to be one of their most popular apps so far. In this particular version, it has been rebuilt completely from the ground up for Android, and not only that, it will also play nice with the KitKat version of Android, which makes this as up to date as possible. Being fine tuned for Android, you will be able to access and process images which are saved on the SD card as it is faster than ever before.
Some of the most popular features have also been brought to the top, where ‘Looks’ (another word for filters), cropping, red eye reduction, and auto-correct are now all too easy to access. Apart from that, the more savvy users among you will have developed an appreciation for the Corrections menu with slider controls that lets one fine-tune exposure, contrast, highlights, shadows, temperature, and tint, among others. Underneath the hood, you will also find Adobe’s latest image rendering engine thrown into the mix, making it the first time it has appeared on the Android platform, where this engine will greatly improve performance and paves the way for handling of large file sizes. As a deal sweetener, the latest version of Photoshop Express for Android is free. What is there not to love about it?
Next Story: NHK In Japan Tests 8K Video Broadcast
- 2014-04-20: Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2013-02-10: Surface Pro Photoshop Support: Status Update
- 2012-10-04: Girl tattoos Adobe Photoshop tool on forearm
- 2012-08-14: Adobe stops Flash development for Android
- 2012-06-14: Adobe Photoshop to receive Retina display update for the next-gen MacBook Pros
- 2012-03-22: Adobe Photoshop CS6 beta up for download