Polaroid today announced a new lineup of superior quality televisions, both touting 50 inch screen sizes, one is a Roku Ready smart TV whereas the other is a 4K ultra high definition TV. Polaroid promises that these TVs will provide consumers with unparalleled picture quality as well as several state of the art new features, at an affordable price point as compared to other offerings in the market.
The 50 inch Roku Ready Smart TV, 50GSR7100, will let users stream over 1,000 channels through the Roku Stick. The wireless device, built into the TV itself, does not need any cables and is powered by MHL which allows easy plug and play use between the TV and the Roku Stick. It has three HDMI inputs and offers customers total control through the custom remote or the mobile application. The 50GSR9000 is Polaroid’s 50 inch 4K ultra high definition TV which aims to provide customers with a cinema style experience at a resolution that’s four times the resolution of a full HD TV. It too has three HDMI ports and the company promises that it will offer exceptional clarity, fluidity of motion and color contrast with more than 8 million pixels. The Smart TV will cost $599.99 while the UHD 4K TV will cost $999.99. Polaroid will showcase these TVs at the Consumer Electronics Show 2014 in Las Vegas.
Next Story: Cobra CPP Solar/Portable Power Series
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09: WiTricity Charges iPhone Sans Wires
- 2014-01-08: Samsung 85-Inch 4K Bendable TV Prototype Making Waves At CES
- 2014-01-08: Polaroid Socialmatic Camera Announced
- 2014-01-06: Sony FDR-AX100: Semi-Pro 4K HandyCam
- 2014-01-06: Sony BRAVIA X Series: Designed For 4K
- 2014-01-06: LG 105UC9 105-inch 21:9 UHD Television