[CES 2014] The Polaroid Fotobar is back at CES this year, where it will bring along with it a bunch of new initiatives which will definitely help endear itself to the end users, hopefully. Here is a little bit of background story – the Polaroid Fotobar opened up three different stores in Florida last year, at Delray Beach, Orlando and Miami. In the year 2014, it looks set to be an extremely busy one, where there are several other stores that are in the pipeline, including its flagship location in Las Vegas, The Polaroid Museum as well as the debut of the Mobile Print Shop.
Expect the first bunch of stores in 2014 that will also include yet another east coast Florida location, namely Boca Raton. The store will not be a competitor, but rather, complement its existing Florida locations. As for its Polaroid Fotobar flagship 8,500 square foot store which will open at The LINQ in Las Vegas will include The Polaroid Museum. The Polaroid Museum should be an interesting, interactive and educational experience regardless of your age, where you can then follow the humble beginnings of the brand all the way to where it is today. Do you think that tech background museums will be a thing of the future? [Press Release]
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!