We saw a number of smartwatches being released last year and the trend is expected to continue this year as well. Qualcomm, commonly known for the mobile chips that it makes, also released its very own smartwatch called the Toq. At $350 a pop, the Toq might not be everyone’s cup of tea. If you have been waiting to purchase this smartwatch then you’re in luck this week. In honor of the International Consumer Electronics Show 2014 that’s well underway in Las Vegas right now, the company has slashed $50 off the Toq’s price.
That’s right, you can now purchase a Qualcomm Toq smartwatch for $300. The deal runs through January 11. Toq touts Qualcomm’s Mirasol display, which gives it a leg up on its competitors. Apart from that, its pretty similar to all of the other smartwatches that we saw last year. Qualcomm isn’t expected to unveil a new wearable device at CES 2014, but there have been rumors that a lot of its competitors will be showcasing their latest smartwatches, which will definitely be making the headlines. Perhaps its an effort to hog some of the limelight, but it does bring a $50 discount for you, so head on down to Qualcomm’s website and pick up a Toq if you so desire.
Next Story: Powerocks Portable Power Bank
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors