Red Dead Redemption was released back in 2010 and found itself surrounded by positive reviews. That being said, we’re sure many gamers out there are interested in seeing a sequel released, especially in today’s day and age where we might look forward to different gameplay as well as improved graphics. Well the good news is that a sequel to Red Dead Redemption could be in the works and could even be launched later this year, at least that’s according to Baird Equity Research, who has come to the conclusion that Take-Two and Rockstar could be making an announcement regarding the sequel later this year.
According to analyst Colin Sebastian, “We expect product announcements over the next year such as extending GTA V to other platforms (e.g., PC, next-gen consoles), the next Red Dead, etc., to help improve revenue and earnings visibility. In addition, the company has significant potential to grow digital/onnline revenues, which should help improve gross margins and add visibility to growth.” Their analysis is based on how they expect Take-Two to meet the guidelines they issued to shareholders for the next financial year. Of course neither Take-Two nor Rockstar have make any statement regarding any of the games mentioned above yet, so do take it with a grain of salt for now, but would you guys love to see a Red Dead Redemption 2?
Next Story: Samsung Signs Cross-Licensing Deal With Ericsson
- 2014-02-27: Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission
- 2014-02-04: Over 32 Million Copies Of Grand Theft Auto 5 Shipped
- 2014-01-27: Red Dead Redemption 2 Could Launch As Soon As 2014, According To Analyst
- 2014-01-22: GTA 5 For PC Listed On Amazon France And Germany's Websites
- 2014-01-22: US Cable Companies Sue The Rockstar Patent Consortium
- 2014-01-20: GTA 5 For PC Revealed In Alleged Bug Reports