There has been much that had been said about the upcoming Nexus 5 which will arrive in a shade of bright red, making us wonder whether this is some sort of Nokia creation instead. After all, Nokia’s collection of Lumia smartphones tend to lean more on the colorful, plastic side. We have seen extra red Nexus 5 photos make an appearance online already, which can only mean one thing – the real deal should be well on its way to roll out. The latest leaked screenshot of Sprint’s internal Playbook did point out that the red version of the Nexus 5 will be introduced to the masses this coming February 4th. Do bear in mind that nothing has been made official to date, so take it with a grain of salt.
With this particular leak, one can more or less say that it is very possible we are less than seven days away from getting yet another color option for buyers of the Nexus 5. Red would certainly suit the black and white shades of the Nexus 5 nicely, and who knows, we might even be on the receiving end of a yellow version in due time. As per tradition, the red Nexus 5 ought to arrive on the Google Play Store, where the leaked Sprint document pointed to how the reps are able to activate the smartphone for it to hook up to the Sprint network.
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2014-04-09: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Sprint Spark Gets Wi-Fi Calling
- 2014-03-05: Google Working To Fix Nexus 5 Camera Bug
- 2014-02-26: Google Now Launcher Makes It To The Play Store
- 2014-02-06: Nexus 5 Launcher Could Soon Be Released
- 2014-02-04: Red Nexus 5 Released
- 2014-01-30: Red Nexus 5 Could Launch On February 4
- 2013-11-10: Sprint Launches LG G2, Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 And Galaxy S4 Mini
- 2013-11-07: Sprint's Nexus 5 Will Also Be Available Via Best Buy On 8th November
- 2013-10-31: Sprint Nexus 5 Launches November 8th For $149.99