Good news gamers, if you’ve always been interested in the idea of playing games like Resident Evil on the PC, you soon will be able to come 27th of February. This is according to Capcom who has announced the Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD will be making its way onto the PC and can be purchased via Steam for $20. According to Capcom, the game will contain all the bells and whistles, including 60fps gaming, full Steam support (which includes Steam achievements, cloud support, and so on), full controller support, along with everything from prior iterations of the game. This means that gamers will be able to access features such as the Separate Way epilogue. Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD will also get widescreen support and updated textures as well.
If you’re wondering if your computer has what it takes to run the game, Capcom has announced the minimum system requirements for the game which includes Windows XP/Vista/7/8 with an Intel Core Duo 2.4GHz or better, or an AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz or better. A minimum of 2GB of RAM is required along with 15GB of hard disk space for installation and game files. In terms of GPU, an NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS or better will be required, or an ATI Radeon HD 4850 or better. In any case if you have a couple of minutes to spare, you can check out the trailer in the video above.
- 2014-01-22: Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD For PC Announced
- 2013-08-30: Capcom's Resident Evil Becomes Haunted House At Universal Orlando
- 2013-08-16: Resident Evil 7 Will Return To Its Survival Horror Roots
- 2013-05-28: Limited Time Resident Evil Attraction To Launch At Universal Studios Japan
- 2013-04-19: Resident Evil Creator's "Zwei" Is The Game Bethesda Has Been Teasing
- 2013-03-15: Resident Evil 6, Left 4 Dead 2 Crossing Over In Free Update This Spring
- 2012-10-03: Resident Evil 6 patch go live tomorrow at 9AM PT
- 2012-10-03: Resident Evil 6 PS3 has bugs, Capcom working out a fix