Much has been said about the Nokia Normandy ever since it started to hit the rumor mills for quite some time already, and here we are with yet another rumor which will add another layer of sinew and flesh to the upcoming smartphone. Apparently, the latest rumor that is making its rounds concerning the Nokia Normandy would be its release date that has been pegged at March 25th.
Surely there is a way to figure out the reason behind this particular date, which does not require one to dive into the world of divination as well as summoning those from beyond the grave in order to provide additional insight into the situation? Apparently, one of the latest leaked images of the Normandy user interface showed that it resembles quite like the Windows Phone UI, with the date set on the device pointing to March 25th in all probability. There are other sources that claim it would be February 25th instead, making it in time for MWC, and regardless of which camp you’re on, February 25 and March 25 both fall on Tuesdays.
Well, which particular date would you prefer the Nokia Normandy to roll out on? March would be better for those who are operating on a tight budget, since it would allow one to have more time to save some money for it.
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-02-03: Nokia Normandy/ Nokia X Release Date, News & Specs Round-Up
- 2014-01-28: Nokia Normandy (Nokia X) To Arrive In Half A Dozen Colors (Rumor)
- 2014-01-13: Nokia Normandy User Interface Spotted
- 2013-12-10: Nokia Normandy Could Be Android-Powered Device