[CES 2014] All-in-one (AIO) desktop systems are a great way to reduce clutter, although we suppose the drawback to such a system would how it might be harder to upgrade internally compared to a regular computer, but to each their own, right? For CES 2014, Samsung has announced the ATIV One 7 2014 Edition which is basically a sleek AIO desktop system that Samsung has decided to dress up in white/silver, making it look extremely eye-catching, although we’re not sure if the white might eventually fade and turn yellow-ish.
The ATIV One 7 will sport a 24” Full HD display which we have to admit reminds us of Samsung’s Galaxy Tab series of tablets, and coincidentally enough this computer has been designed by Samsung to communicate with all of their Galaxy devices, such as smartphones and tablets, and presumably even Samsung’s series of Galaxy cameras as well. This is done through the use of Samsung Link and SideSync 2.0 which allows for interconnectivity between devices. In fact one of the more interesting features is that if your Galaxy device is off, if it is connected to the ATIV One 7, users will still be able to access its music.
As far as the rest of its specs are concerned, the ATV One 7 2014 Edition will be powered by an Intel 4th-gen Core i3/i5 processor running on Windows 8.1 It will come with a 1TB HDD/128G SSD and will spot a 720p HD front-facing camera used as a webcam. It will also sport the usual connectivity options and will come with 2x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports, and HDMI-in/out. Pricing and availability was not mention.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-01-08: Samsung U9500 And U9B TVs Arriving In Second Half Of 2014
- 2014-01-08: Samsung 85-Inch 4K Bendable TV Prototype Making Waves At CES
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2014-01-06: Samsung's CES Banners Confirm Galaxy Note Pro And Galaxy Tab Pro
- 2014-01-05: Samsung SmartCam HD Pro & SmartCam HD WiFi Cameras