The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo, which we did talk about at the beginning of this year, could very well be the retail name of the Samsung Galaxy Grand Lite. Well, it seems that here are additional information on the hardware specifications as well as its availability in Europe (or at the very least, Belgium). In a nutshell, this particular 5” Android-powered smartphone will kick off in Belgium in the seventh week of this year, which would be February 10th to February 16th. In Europe, the Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo will cost you €300 after taxes, which would clearly throw it in contention with other handsets that offer a whole lot more capability. It remains to be seen whether Samsung would reduce the pricing to a more realistic level, or whether there is something special about this particular handset that has yet to be announced, hence its rather premium pricing.
Other confirmed hardware specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo include a 5″ WVGA display at 187ppi pixel density, a quad-core Cortex-A7 processor, a 5MP shooter at the back that does 720p video recording for posterity, optional dual-SIM capability and a 2,100mAh battery, at least according to an anonymous tipster to the folks over at GSMArena.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released