Samsung has never been shy about launching multiple versions of its handsets, as we have seen in the case of the Samsung Galaxy S4, which spawned different variants like the Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy S4 Zoom, and the Galaxy S4 mini, which is why it is not surprising to learn that Samsung could be doing the same with its Galaxy Note 3 as well in the form of the Galaxy Note 3 Lite. The handset has been rumored to have entered production and is apparently scheduled for launch at MWC 2014, and according to the latest reports, it seems that the device’s specs might have inadvertently leaked thanks to a sighting on Samsung’s website.
The specifications have been found hidden in the code of Samsung’s website and assuming that these are indeed the final specs for the upcoming Galaxy Note 3 Lite, here’s what we might be able to expect come MWC 2014. The handset is said to pack a 5.7” 720p HD display and will also feature an 8MP rear-facing camera. The processor is unknown but according to the specs, the Galaxy Note 3 Lite will come with a Mali-T626 MP6 GPU, and will also feature a 3,200mAh battery that is removable. No word on LTE as some have speculated that this will not be a feature, and will come with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean preinstalled. These are hardly the most impressive specs but presumably its price tag will not be breaking the bank anytime soon either.
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Intends To Trademark Gear Now And Gear Solo In The US
- 2014-04-10: Apple Adds Four Digital Agencies To Beat Samsung At Marketing [Report]
- 2014-01-10: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Pictured Next To Galaxy Note 3
- 2014-01-08: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Could Feature A Hexa-Core Chipset
- 2013-12-12: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- 2013-12-02: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Rumored For MWC 2014 Announcement