It has been “confirmed” not too long ago that the Samsung Galaxy S5 will be making its way to MWC that is happening in Barcelona later next month. Well, having said that, it was also recently that Samsung has submitted yet another design patent which first saw light in August last year. Originally speculated to be the Samsung Galaxy Note 3’s design, it was no longer the case when the actual Galaxy Note 3 was introduced recently. Hence, what we see above could very well be the next generation of the Galaxy S series, which is the Samsung Galaxy S5, as well as the Galaxy Note 4 by extension.
What you see above happens to be the design based on the patent applications that were given some creative injection thanks to a certain Ivo Maric, having come up with such a concept. Similar to the sketches in the patent application, Maric’s smartphone or phablet would include a curved display on each side of the device. Just bear in mind that conceptual models would remain just that, a concept, until the real deal is released. All in all, we should expect the Galaxy S5 as well as the Galaxy Note 4 to be revealed to the masses later this year.
Next Story: The Rydis H68 Robot Is Both A Vacuum And A Mop
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2013-12-10: Galaxy S5 And Galaxy Note 4 Might Have PLS LCD Displays
- 2013-11-05: Samsung 2014 Flagship Devices Expected To Have 16MP Cameras