It seems that Samsung cannot wait to roll out the successor to the Galaxy S4, which would be the Galaxy S5, since the former did not do as well as Samsung expected. Well, here we are with word on the street that the Samsung Galaxy S5 would arrive with a biometric sensor, although it would not feature iris recognition technology since the latter has yet to be developed to a stage where it can work reliably. Does this bit of rumor concerning the Samsung Galaxy S5’s lack of an iris recognition sensor be a decision breaker for you? Or do you think that smartphones should not get too complex in this matter?
There has been a fair number of rumors circulating about the Samsung Galaxy S5 to date, where among them include the smartphone itself arriving in both plastic as well as metal options, in addition to an improvement in hand-based gestures. Well, all of these will be nothing but rumors, and we will only know for sure when the real deal actually arrives. In the meantime, why not sit back, relax, and enjoy all that has leaked, rumors or otherwise, about the Galaxy S5? It is sure as heck going to be a technologically-packed handset.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown