The folks over at Samsung have more or less let the world know that the Samsung Galaxy Tab family is about to grow bigger with its latest addition – the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite. Apparently, the Polish support page points to a user manual for the SM-T110, which is touted to be the Wi-Fi only model of the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite. Apart from that, the local stockist for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite also pointed out to this device carrying a 7-inch 1024 x 600 display, a dual-core 1.2GHz Marvell processor, 1GB RAM, a 2-megapixel shooter, 8GB of internal memory with a microSD memory card slot for expansion purposes, and a 3,600 mAh battery.
If you were a hardware manufacturer and had a particular new device that has yet to hit the market, but want to stir up the interest of folks there, just what course of action will you take? Will you release by accident some details or specifications to a representative somewhere, or do you take the devious route of putting up the product in a placeholder page of an online retailer? One thing is for sure though, unless a company has way too much time and money on their hands, they would be pretty unlikely make up an entire user manual for a non-existent product. Which has led us to believe that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite is well on its way, especially since its user manual has been released.
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-15: Samsung SM-T805 Could Be New Galaxy Tab Pro Device
- 2014-03-05: Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 Arriving This March 9
- 2014-02-11: Galaxy Tab 4 Specifications Allegedly Leaked
- 2014-01-16: Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Lite Announced Officially