Is Samsung working on a new tablet? Thanks to India export website, Zauba, a listing for a certain Samsung SM-T330 has been sighted. The device has arrived in Bangalore where it will reportedly undergo testing and based on the document, the SM-T330 is said to be of the 8-inch variety, so safe to say that this is not a smartphone, unless Samsung is really planning on pushing the boundaries at what is an acceptable level for a smartphone display. In any case it seems that the same model was recently sighted at the Bluetooth SIG as well and according to the model number, some speculate that this could be the next Galaxy Tab device.
This is because previous 8-inch Galaxy Tab devices had model numbers that were somewhat similar to what was sighted at Zauba and the Bluetooth SIG. In fact chances are this device could be one of the newer Samsung tablets that would feature an AMOLED display. According to a rumor we heard the other day, Samsung is said to be getting ready to mass produce AMOLED displays which could be used in tablets. One of the sizes mentioned was 8-inches while the other is a 10-inch model. Either way take it with a grain of salt for now, but we’ll definitely be keeping our eyes peeled for more info.
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store