Is Samsung going to unveil the Galaxy Note Pro and the Galaxy Tab Pro at CES 2014? Leaked benchmarks and rumors certainly seem to suggest so, but now we have confirmation, thanks to Samsung who might have put up their banner a little earlier than expected. The folks at Engadget have spotted a banner that Samsung had recently put up ahead of their announcement at CES 2014 which basically confirms that the South Korea tech giant will be making tablet-related announcements at their upcoming CES 2014 event. As you can see in the image above, the upcoming announcements will be related to both the Galaxy Note Pro and the Galaxy Tab Pro.
As it stands we have only heard rumors of both devices and have seen leaked benchmarks, and while the benchmarks do serve as pretty solid evidence, we still hold a degree of skepticism due to the fact that they aren’t official. Presumably Samsung will make the official announcement soon but for now what we have learnt is that the Galaxy Tab Pro will come in 8.4” and 10.1” sizes, while the Galaxy Note Pro will sport a larger 12.2” display, easily making it Samsung’s largest tablet to date. Either way we’ll keep our eyes peeled for Samsung’s announcement, so be sure to check back with us later for the official details!
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-01-08: Samsung U9500 And U9B TVs Arriving In Second Half Of 2014
- 2014-01-08: Samsung 85-Inch 4K Bendable TV Prototype Making Waves At CES
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2014-01-06: Samsung ATIV One 7 2014 Edition AIO Desktop System Announced
- 2014-01-05: Samsung SmartCam HD Pro & SmartCam HD WiFi Cameras