The new Satechi Smart TV Box has just been announced and is available to those who are interested, where it is being touted to stream digital media onto their respective TVs. This Smart Box from Satechi will run on the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system, where users will be free to download apps from the Google Play Store as well as stream movies, in addition to performing other tasks such as music playback, being able to access games, among others, on their HDTV – resulting in hours of non-stop entertainment.
The Satechi Smart TV Box will be able to hook up to the Internet in a jiffy via Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable. This Android-based device is capable of offering 100% support for XBMC, which happens to be a media management app that will stream live TV, allowing users to watch movies and videos, as well as to access local storage. Underneath the hood of the The Smart TV Box, you will find a powerful 1.8Ghz processor, 2GB RAM, 8GB of internal memory, and a quad-core GPU Mali-400MP4 graphics card.
Other accessories that will ship with the Smart TV Box include a remote, an HDMI cable and 5V 2A power supply. Heck, you can also opt to plug in a Bluetooth adapter too if you want to take advantage of your own wireless keyboard or mouse with this 109.99 device.
Next Story: SteamOS Beta Released By Valve
- 2014-01-22: Satechi Smart TV Box Announced
- 2014-01-08: Yahoo Smart TV Introduced
- 2014-01-06: VIZIO Announces P-Series Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV Range
- 2013-12-23: Samsung 2014 Smart TVs Will Get Enhanced Features
- 2013-12-16: Spotify Coming To LG Smart TVs In Over 30 Countries Very Soon
- 2013-11-21: LG Smart TV Firmware Update Will Prevent It From Spying