[CES 21014] Sol Republic has introduced a new pair of in-ear headphones known as Relays, where this pair also happens to be the first cross-over headphone which is useful for work, play and sport. In a nutshell, you will be able to wear this pair of headphones without having the fall out, letting you enjoy great audio despite your active lifestyle. You are then able to make a dash for the morning train or bus without having the headphones fall out of your ears. The Relays from Sol Republic will also see the introduction of its proprietary FreeFlex technology, which also happens to be wrapped around the new i5 Sound Engine.
With FreeFlex, it will allow the Relays’ universal fit to be easy to place in your ear, and more importantly, to remain there regardless of your physical movement’s intensity. The Relays will also be able to deliver the sound and style so that you will be able to continue going regardless of whether you are commuting on the subway, running after work or pushing through to meet a deadline. Sporting a lightweight, low-profile design, it sounds a whole lot better than it looks and not only that, it will be water- and sweat-resistant, now how about that? The asking price would be $79.99 per pair from Verizon Wireless.
- 2014-04-16 Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17 Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10 Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10 The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10 Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09 WiTricity Charges iPhone Sans Wires