Square Enix’s Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII was recently released in Japan and the good news for those in the US is that the game will be making its way stateside in a little over a month’s time. If you’re a huge fan of the Final Fantasy franchise and would love to get your hands on some Lighting Returns gear, you might be interested to learn that Sony has announced a partnership with GameStop in which gamers will be able to get their hands on a Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII themed controller for the PlayStation 3, for a price, of course.
If this piece of news sounds familiar to you, it is because not too long ago the controller was an exclusive to the Asian region, but we guess this partnership with GameStop will be bringing the controller to those of us living stateside. It is unclear if this exclusive PS3 controller will be making its way to other parts of the world, but we guess enterprising US customers and Asian customers have probably put the controller up for sale on portals such as eBay, so if you don’t want to use, perhaps you could scour the net for it. The controller is expected to see a release on the same day of the game itself, which is on the 11th of February, so be sure to mark that date down on your calendars if you’re planning to get either the game or the controller, or maybe even both.
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment