Sony’s foray into the handheld console market did make them some money over the years, and its seems that they are extremely excited at what could arrive in the future. In fact, Sony has already invited the press pack to a breakfast briefing which is happening at the end of the month, and this particular event will introduce the “slimmest” launch in PlayStation history. This particular bit of news would certainly cause our ears to prick up and take notice – the slimmest launch? Such a superlative word used will definitely make us wonder all the more as to the final design of the console.
In the invitation, it teases what is to come, where it reads,”Following the biggest launch in PlayStation history, join us for an introduction to the slimmest.” Rumors are going around that a PS Vita Slim is being prepared for a North American and European release, where the original OLED display has been replaced by a 5” LCD display. Needless to say, when we are talking about a slim device, it would definitely lose weight compared to its predecessor, not to mention being thinner than ever before. Are you looking forward to the slimmest PS Vita to date, or do you expect something else?
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark