The unannounced D6503 from Sony, which is also known as the Sony Sirius, also known by some as the upcoming Sony Xperia Z2, has apparently made some appearances in leaked photos over the weekend, which points to the very real possibility that Sony could be on the verge of making an official unveiling of this particular smartphone. This would also lead us to ask the question – just what kind of features will this particular smartphone arrive with?
For starters, the Sony D6503 aka Sony Sirius is touted to arrive with a 5.2” display that sports 1080 x 1920 pixels, where it will run on a quad-core 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 MSM-8974-AB processor (that might also see action in the rumored HTC One+ aka HTC M8), an Adreno 330 GPU, 3GB RAM, a 20.7MP camera at the back, as well as a 2.1MP camera right in front.
Of course, it remains to be seen whether this bad boy will be known as the Sony Xperia Z2 or not, but as with all good rumors, only time will be able to tell. Sony could very well make an announcement of this handset at Mobile World Congress that is happening at Barcelona, Spain, later next month, which would probably roll out with the 5” Xperia Canopus.
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-02-12 Sony D6503 Sirius Runs On Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2014-01-20 Alleged Sony Sirius KitKat UI Spotted
- 2014-01-05 Sony Sirius Smartphone Rumored To Make CES 2014 Debut