Sony unveiled the Magenta exclusive Xperia Z1S smartphone back at the International Consumer Electronics Show 2014 last week, and as promised, the carrier has started selling the smartphone today. The device can be purchased right now through T-Mobile’s website for $528 off contract, those who don’t want to spend that much money at once can opt for the carrier’s equipment installment plan and pay 24 equal monthly payments of $22.
This smartphone isn’t all that different from the Sony Xperia Z1, which was released back in 2013. It touts a full 1080p HD 5 inch display, a quadcore Snapdragon 800 processor with 2GB of RAM, a 20.7 megapixel rear camera and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. The Xperia Z1S is also waterproof. If you have been planning to purchase a PlayStation 4 as well, Sony is currently running the perfect promotion. It is offering customers a $100 Visa gift card if they purchase a PS4 along with the Xperia Z1S. Those who want to sign up for T-Mobile’s new program, in which it pays your entire family’s early termination fee should you all switch to Magenta before your contract with your current carrier is up, you will have to wait for the Xperia Z1S to reach stores on January 22nd. The ETF program can only be signed up for through T-Mobile retail stores.
Next Story: SimCity Offline Announced
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2013-06-18: Sony Xperia Z Coming To The U.S. Exclusively On T-Mobile
- 2009-12-06: XPERIA X10 Going To T-Mobile?
- 2009-12-21: XPERIA X10 to hit T-Mobile