When leaks happen of a particular device, it goes to show just one thing – that said device which was leaked would most probably be released, and not too long afterwards, of course. @evleaks has come up with yet another look of what could very well be revealed at CES this year, which is the Sony Xperia Z1S. This particular smartphone is also known as the Xperia Z1 mini in other circles, where it happens to be the compact version of its flagship device, which is the Sony Xperia Z1.
So far, official images of the Sony Xperia Z1S as well as camera samples, live photos and user interface screenshots have all been spotted. Heck, it has even gotten the positive nod of approval from the folks over at the FCC, which means it is about to hit the market really, really soon. Its most recent official release to the masses happened to be the one in the Land of the Rising Sun, where it was known as the Xperia Z1F. Well, @evleaks has shown off the official T-Mobile render, so no prizes for guessing just which mobile carrier it will arrive on. Needless to say, we await with bated breath on the official hardware specifications when the embargo breaks.
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-01-09 Sony Ultra Short Throw Projector: Hands-On
- 2014-01-07 Sony XPERIA Z1 Compact: A No-Compromise 4.3-inch Android Phone
- 2014-01-07 Sony CEO Kazuo Hirai Candid On 4K, TV Content & Wearable Tech
- 2014-01-07 Sony Unveils New Virtual Reality Headset At CES 2014
- 2014-01-07 Sony Unveils Smart Eyeglass Prototype