Sprint happens to be one of the handful of wireless carriers in the US to offer unlimited talk, text and data to their subscribers, and here is another feather to add to their proverbial cap. Sprint has announced that they will be partnering with Pogoplug in order to introduce the benefits of unlimited cloud storage to its range of unlimited services. In a nutshell, Sprint customers are able to access 5GB of cloud storage without having to fork out a single cent more via Pogoplug, where they will also be able to enjoy the option to upgrading to unlimited storage for a mere $4.99 more each month.
From January 27 onward, Sprint iPhone and Android smartphone owners will be able to download Pogoplug to their device, which would offer them a secure place to stash and organize personal photos, videos, and music among others. The presence of Pogoplug would also enable Sprint customers to automatically back up important content, access their files from any Web-enabled device, as well as make a seamless migration or switch between devices without running the risk of losing any of their content. You will be able to download Pogoplug in a jiffy via Sprint Zone, the Apple App Store or Google Play. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-22 Sprint Working To Make Their Phones SIM Unlockable In 2015
- 2014-04-17 Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14 Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13 Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11 Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids