Respawn Entertainment is the developer behind the highly anticipated first person shooter Titanfall, which will be released for Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC on March 11th. Those who are anxiously awaiting this game can hardly wait for it to drop, most of them would not have been happy about not being included in the limited closed alpha test of Titanfall that was launched this past weekend. Gamers watching out for an open beta could be in luck, as Respawn community manager Abbie Heppe has said that Titanfall beta release is possible.
Heppe was responding to a query on Twitter, in which she was asked if there was any possibility of an open beta for Titanfall, “it’s possible,” replied Heppe. If that is indeed the case, then it would be safe to assume that an open beta launch might take place soon, given the fact that the game’s public release is less than two months away any way. For all we know, this might never happen. The only people who’re getting a first look at Titanfall right now are those who have been included in the limited alpha test. Microsoft is drumming up publicity for Respawn Entertainment’s new game by launching a limited edition Titanfall Xbox One controller, its available for pre-order now.
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall On Xbox One Is Top Selling Title
- 2014-04-17: Sony Originally Pitched The Idea Of Titanfall For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall Producer Not Concerned Over Profits
- 2014-04-14: Ben Heck Creates Foot Pedals That Can Be Used To Play Titanfall With
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-03-17: Titanfall Reportedly Helps Boost Xbox One Sales In The UK
- 2014-03-11: Titanfall Launch Marred By Service Errors And Downtime
- 2014-03-10: Titanfall For Xbox One Sports 792p Resolution, Could Be Increased In The Future
- 2014-03-09: Titanfall Day One Update May Weigh 840MB