We have seen some pretty interesting conceptual bras in the past, and this time around, here is yet another which might just capture your imagination – although it might not make its way to lingerie stores anytime soon. Known as the True Love Tester, this particular lingerie requires the presence of catecholamine, which is a hormone that is secreted by the adrenal glands, before it can be removed. It does not sound all that romantic, right? Well, if it helps prevent creeps and other overzealous males from losing their minds, why not? The True Love Tester is the brainchild of Japan’s Ravijour, where the bra itself is connected to a smartphone app using Bluetooth, where it can be unhooked only when sensors that have been integrated into the bra detect “true love” – or rather, catecholamine.
In fact, whenever it detects enough amounts of catecholamine, then the bra will unhook itself automatically without you or the other party having to do anything. Of course, it might end up creating more problems than it was meant to solve, but who knows? There might be an over-ride mode built-in, and who are we to say that this bra is a surefire rollout? Do you think that the True Love Tester concept bra will sell well if it is manufactured on a large scale?
- 2014-04-15: E-cigarette Explodes, Sets House On Fire
- 2014-04-14: Netherlands' Glow In The Dark Highway Is Now A Reality
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-11: SELFIE Mirror Shoots Seflies
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch