It is undeniable that wearable technology will change the way we quantify ourselves. Already, trackers of all kinds can gather more data about us than ever before, and this is going to increase. However, data-gathering is not a goal in itself and making sense of the data to provide meaningful and actionable information to the user should always be the end-game. That’s why Ubergizmo and Gero are joining forces to give away health trackers.
It’s very hard, but that’s exactly the goal that GERO LAB has set for itself. They use mathematical models to identify risks of age-related diseases by analyzing data gathered by those devices. They have tracked data from 3000 Fitbit users thus far, and with your participation, they plan to refine and improve their work. You can enter to win one of three cool wearable devices.
What can you win?
GERO will announce 10 winners and each will be able to win one of those three items:
- A Fitbit Force (Activity tracker) (Value: $129.95)
- A Fitbit Aria (Wireless scale) (Value: $129.95)
- A Jawbone UP 24 (Activity tracker) (Value: $149.99)
Who is eligible to participate?
People who currently use:
- The GERO mobile app users on Android and iOS
- FitBit Force, FitBit Flex, Fitbit One, Fitbit Zip
- Jawbone UP and UP24
- Bodymedia Link Armband and Core Armband
How to enter?
- Read and agree to the giveaway rules.
- Go to getgero.com
- Choose your tracker and click on “Connect”
- Complete your GERO profile to 100%.
The giveaway will be closed on Friday February 26 at 23h59pm Pacific Time. Gero will gather a list of participants, randomly select 10 winners and contact them directly (Gero will ship globally). Good luck, and stay healthy!