[CES 2014] The folks over at Vapor have come up with a new personalized, rechargeable vaporizer unit that they have announced, calling it the Vapor X. The Vapor X will be made available to consumers, where it will boast of patent pending fingerprint lock technology that will make it in time for the 2014 holiday retail season. Hmmm, that certainly sounds like a long way off, considering how we have just completed our holiday season, and have just made the transition over to the new year.
Vapor Corp., which is a leading publicly traded “pure-play” company in the electronic cigarette market, intends to pave the way for the next big thing in the electronic cigarette market. Kevin Frija, CEO of Vapor Corp. shared, “The next trend in alternative smoking devices is the personalized vaporizer that incorporates the technology that we expect from our high-end tech devices. Today we are debuting the newest technology in this space. By incorporating this biometric user identity technology into the Vapor X personal vaporizer, the door is opened to many customizable features. The fingerprint lock security allows customers to protect their device from use by another individual and this same technology will lead to the development of additional features and controls.”
And here I was, thinking that biometric measures are good only for notebooks and the iPhone 5s.
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09: WiTricity Charges iPhone Sans Wires