[CES 2014] Vizio, the folks behind reasonably priced TVs that offer plenty of bang for your hard earned buck, has just announced that they will be offering the P-Series which is touted to be the “most complete Ultra HD solution”, where it will boast of advanced picture quality, powerful performance and a beautifully simple Ultra HD experience that will hopefully deliver what consumers would like to see in a Smart TV. Just what kind of hardware does the P-Series TV come with? For starters, it will feature advanced local dimming technology, a backlight that consists of 64 Active LED Zones, HEVC Codec for Ultra HD streaming and Vizio’s V6 six-core processor which will combine a quad-core GPU and dual-core CPU. This calls for an unparalleled performance as well as maximum speed, and you can choose from 50″, 55″, 60″, 65″and 70″ screen sizes depending on your budget.
If you want to check it out at CES this year, you will have to mosey to the Wynn Hotel, although it will be by appointment only. Apart from Active LED Zones technology, there will also be Advanced Color Management and Active Pixel Tuning that will enable viewers to enjoy precise color operation for richer, more accurate colors in addition to micro-brightness controls at the pixel level for luminance adjustments. This will further increase contrast and picture detail accuracy, while sports fans and action enthusiasts will appreciate Clear Action Rate 960 that will be measured using high-speed effective refresh rates as well as precise synchronization of backlight scanning in order to enhance motion clarity and deliver incredibly crisp fast action scenes.
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-08: Yahoo Smart TV Introduced
- 2014-01-08: Samsung U9500 And U9B TVs Arriving In Second Half Of 2014
- 2013-01-07: VIZIO 80-inch Razor LED Smart TV Leads CES Lineup
- 2013-01-04: VIZIO E-Series LED Smart TVs leads large 60"+ size sales in Q4 2012
- 2011-01-05: VIZIO brings the cinema screen to your living room with their Cinemawide HDTV