Back in 2013, we caught glimpses of a white colored Xbox One. It turns out that the white Xbox One was an employee exclusive which apparently made it onto eBay anyway. Well the good news is that according to the new rumors, word on the street has it that Microsoft could be getting ready to release a white Xbox One later this year for regular folks to purchase. We guess the hype and excitement over a white Xbox One was noticed by Microsoft, enough for them to want to cash in on it. Either that or they were already planning to do just that but gave employees an exclusive for a limited time for bragging rights. Either way if you wanted a white Xbox One, you might be able to get one yourself later on in the year.
According to the post on NeoGAF, not only is the white Xbox One a possibility, but apparently Microsoft also has plans for more Xbox One models. One of them is rumored to be a $399 model without an optical drive, another is an Xbox One model with a 1TB hard drive, and there is even a Titanfall edition of the Xbox One which you can check out in the image above. Of course it is more than possible that the image above was photoshopped so do take it with a grain of salt for now, but in the meantime who’s excited at the possibility of these new Xbox One models?
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall On Xbox One Is Top Selling Title
- 2014-04-17: 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-17: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Indefinitely Delayed And Possibly Cancelled For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-14: New Xbox One System Update Starts To Roll Out Tonight
- 2014-04-14: Codemasters Teases Announcements, New F1 Title Likely
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements
- 2014-04-06: Microsoft Reportedly Working On New Xbox One Controller Update
- 2014-01-30: PS3 To Xbox One Upgrade: Microsoft Offers $100 Discount