[CES 2014] We have spent a fair amount of hands-on time with the Samsung GALAXY NotePRO as well as the GALAXY TabPRO on the CES showfloor this year, so it is also nice to hear that some peripherals for both devices have already been announced, and none other than ZAGG is up to the task this time around. ZAGG has just announced the Cover-Fit, which is a lightweight Bluetooth keyboard that will play nice with both Samsung devices.
The ZAGG Cover-Fit has been specially designed to work with the Samsung Galaxy NotePRO and TabPRO, where it was developed alongside the folks over at Samsung as part of the Samsung Mobile Accessory Partnership Program (SMAPP). In this particular design, it complemented the form factor and lightweight construction of the new Samsung Galaxy NotePRO and TabPRO. After all, it measures a mere 1.5cm in thickness, and tips the scales at just 255 grams, making the ZAGG Cover-Fit is one of the lightest keyboards on the market. The ZAGG Cover-Fit will launch at retailers and on ZAGG.com simultaneously alongside the Samsung Galaxy NotePRO and TabPRO, which means we are looking at a February 2014 rollout. Any takers for this new Bluetooth enabled keyboard for your spanking new device?
Next Story: Eye-Fi Launches Eye-Fi Labs
- 2014-04-16 Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17 Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10 Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10 The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10 Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09 WiTricity Charges iPhone Sans Wires