Ahead of the highly anticipated Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, ZTE has announced the devices that it will formally unveil at the event. The company says that it has a “wide array” of high-tech devices up its sleeve, which include a new smartphone with ”intelligent voice control technology,” a mobile hotspot with a built-in projector, an “iconic phablet” and a smartwatch, among others. Smartphones that the company will unveil at CES 2014 include the Grand S II, its voice control technology is said to allow users to enable voice recognition unlocking and voice-to-phone photography. The ZTE nubia 5S and nubia 5S mini will also be displayed at the show.
The company also embraces the “phablet” phenomenon, a moniker that’s usually attached with devices that have very large displays. ZTE’s Iconic Phablet is going to have a 5.7 inch HD display, dualcore processor, Dolby Digital Sound, wireless charging and more. The Projector Hotspot is a mini projector and Wi-Fi hotspot all-in-one, which ZTE says is great for streaming and sharing visual content. Its capable of providing 4G access for up to eight users at the same time. ZTE has talked about its smartwatch from time to time and we finally have a name, its called the BlueWatch. It has a built-in pedometer and it connects with smartphones through Bluetooth, allowing users to control calls via the smartwatch as well as check up on Facebook, Twitter, other content and even take pictures.
ZTE has partnered up with AT&T to develop the AT&T Wireless Home Base device which let users connect their home telephone to AT&T’s wireless network and make unlimited local and long distance calls for $20 per month. All of these products are going to be unveiled at CES in Las Vegas, and we’ll bring you the latest from the ground.
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09: ZTE Eco-Mobius Prototype Spotted
- 2014-01-08: ZTE BlueWatch Is Their Wearable Tech Debut
- 2014-01-06: ZTE Grand S II Announced