With both Samsung and Sony having unveiled their 2014 flagships, all eyes are now on HTC to take the wraps off of what’s supposedly going to be called the All New HTC One. The company has an event scheduled on March 25th in New York and London where it will finally show us the HTC One’s successor. HTC itself has been involved in building a lot of hype for its next flagship, even taking a swing at Samsung for this very purpose. The latest bit about this device comes from an unofficial source, with the new flagship being spotted in all its glory.
As expected, the design doesn’t venture too far from that of the HTC One, which was praised not only for its build quality, but for its design as well. Major changes include slightly curved back, larger display and dual rear camera lens. Though there’s some a bit off about these images, particularly when they’re compared to the plethora of leaked press renders that have surfaced in the not so distant past.
There is major difference in the distance between the major rear camera lens and the LED flash assembly. Its possible that the device is housed within a case of some sort, or perhaps these images have been doctored in some way. The remaining details do line up though, this does appear to be the All New HTC One, going by all of the rumors and leaks we’ve been party to up till now. (Images via HardForum)
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2014-03-31: HTC One M8 Mini Release In May 'Confirmed'
- 2014-03-30: HTC: One M8 Boosted As A Feature For Benchmarks
- 2014-03-27: Carrier Claims HTC One M8 Mini Is Set To Arrive