The HTC One was a decent Android device and was one of the better built Android devices of 2013. Unfortunately due to bad timing of its release and unforeseen delays, it allowed other competing devices, such as the Samsung Galaxy S4 to gain some ground on it. However we are in 2014 and we’re hoping that HTC will not make the same mistake with the HTC One’s successor, which is believed to be the HTC M8. Now we have heard lots of rumors about its specs but we have not actually managed to catch a glimpse of the device, at least until recently thanks to a photo recently uploaded by @htcfamily_ru.
Based on what we can see in the photo, it seems that the rumors might have been right about the design of the device. The HTC M8 appears to share a lot of design features with the HTC One, although the main difference would be the fact that there appears to be dual cameras, which have also been a rumored feature, and how there are now dual LED flashes which should help improve photos when taken in low-light settings where flash might be required. Of course the photo we are looking at could be a fake for all we know, so do take it with a grain of salt for now, but in the meantime who else is excited for the HTC M8? Be sure to check back with us during MWC 2014 for all the details!
Next Story: iOS 7.1 Beta 5 Closes More Jailbreak Exploits
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-03-12 HTC Desire 816, Hands-On Preview
- 2014-02-24 HTC Desire 816 Announced
- 2014-02-06 Alleged HTC M8 UI Leaked
- 2014-01-20 New HTC M8 Cases Leaked
- 2014-01-03 Alleged HTC M8 Specs Leaked