We know that we have put the jolly season of Christmas behind us for over a month already, but this does not mean that the spirit of generosity should be stamped out altogether! No sir, Microsoft certainly does not think along that line, and they have in fact introduced a mouthwatering proposal – by giving away a contract-free Nokia Lumia 520 or Nokia Lumia 521 for free as long as you decide to pick up a 12-month Xbox Music Pass. This will not be an ongoing offer indefinitely, since it is part of a limited time promotion. Hence, the usual disclaimers apply here – early bird gets the early worm and all that jazz.
Those who are interested will be able to pick up the 12-month Xbox Music Pass for $99, and when you merge it with an AT&T Nokia Lumia 520 or a T-Mobile Nokia Lumia 521 from Microsoft’s online or retail stores, it is quite an enticing offer after all. Both the Lumia 520 and Lumia 521 smartphones have combined to end up as the biggest selling Windows devices worldwide, and as an unlocked device, they cost somewhere in the region of $120 thereabouts, making this a unique deal which comes in handy during economically troubled times.
Considering how Microsoft has already purchased Nokia’s core cellphone business for $7.2 billion, it is not surprising to see such an offer crop up.
Next Story: Brain Waves Used To Control Music Player
- 2014-04-08: Xbox Head Phil Spencer Doesn't Think Microsoft Will Dump It
- 2014-04-08: HBO Offering Xbox Users Free Access To Game Of Thrones' Premiere
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Working On Original Content For The Xbox
- 2014-03-31: Phil Spencer Takes Over Microsoft's Xbox Division
- 2014-03-20: Microsoft Plans On Rewarding Positive Behavior On Xbox Live
- 2013-09-16: Linkin Park Releases “A Light That Never Comes” Single On Xbox Music