Good news Battlefield 4 gamers, if you have been wondering when the exclusivity timer on Second Assault will end, you might be pleased to learn that the DLC will be making its way onto non-Xbox devices come 18th February, at least that is what a screenshot of EA’s Origin service in Germany (courtesy of Redditor OurRobOrRos) would seem to suggest. For Battlefield 4 gamers who might be wondering, Second Assault is a DLC for the game except that it was also an exclusive to the Xbox console. The sighting on Origin would suggest that the exclusivity period for the Xbox could be coming to an end.
However since EA has not said anything yet, we suggest that gamers eager to get their hands on the DLC not get their hopes up just yet. It should be noted that the DLC is also listed for PC gamers but it has been suggested that the 18th of February date could apply to PS3 and PS4 gamers as well. Assuming that the date checks out, non-Premium players will be able to access the DLC in the first week of March. EA has since pulled the February 18th listing, suggesting that it might be true but might have gone up a little earlier than expected. Either way we’ll keep our eyes peeled for more info.
Next Story: Sony D6503 Sirius Has 15.5MP Manual Camera Mode
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular