They say that good things are not cheap, and cheap things are not good. Perhaps the $549.99 Canon EOS Rebel T5 might prove itself to be the exception to such a generalization. After all, at that price point which is a whole lot less than some of the prosumer cameras out there, you get DSLR performance – although this would clearly rank right at the lowest tier of things. The latest model in the popular EOS Rebel range, this new DSLR would come with an 18.0 megapixel CMOS (APS-C) image sensor and a high-performance DIGIC 4 image processor, ensuring that users will be able to enjoy improved functionality even in low light conditions.
With the new EOS Rebel T5 DSLR, it will rely on an extensive ISO range of 100-6400 (expandable to 12800), with the ability to automatically lock-in on moving subjects without breaking a sweat thanks to its nine-point AF system. Not only that, you will be able to enjoy a continuous shooting mode of up-to three frames per second (fps), making it a snap to capture children’s activities, pets running around, and sporting events.
Do expect the Canon Rebel EOS Rebel T5 camera to play nice with the full range of Canon EF and EF-S lenses, in addition to other accessories such as the new Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX II. [Press Release]
Next Story: Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark II Costs $799
- 2014-04-17: All White Canon EOS 100D Announced For The UK
- 2014-04-07: Nokia Lumia Icon Goes Up Against The Canon EOS Rebel XTi
- 2014-03-11: Canon PowerShot G1 X II Might See 9th May Release Instead
- 2014-03-07: Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Recalled Due To Allergic Reaction Risk
- 2014-03-03: Canon Doesn't See Smartphones As The Enemy
- 2013-04-04: Canon EOS Rebel T5i Hands-On Review (EOS 700D)
- 2010-05-13: Canon Produces Its 40 Millionth EOS-series SLR Camera
- 2010-08-11: Upcoming Canon 60D DSLR Pictured?
- 2010-08-26: Canon EOS 60D DSLR Goes Official
- 2010-12-02: Canon Can Install A Mode Dial Lock On Your DSLR For $100