Fans of Diablo III, it is time to sit up and take notice! Patch 2.0.1 has just gone live in the Americas, and do bear in mind that if you have not been prompted to download patch 2.0.1 whenever you boot up your copy of Diablo III, that is simply because the patch itself has yet to go live in your region. In a nutshell, if you happen to log in from a European or Asian client, you will have to play the patience card and wait for the patch to roll out for those particular regions, so don’t go scouring the Internet for a patch 2.0.1 in all probability, contains malware or a Trojan when installed. Also, it is important to note for those whose home region is in the Americas, you are unable to log into Europe or Asia using Global Play after patch 2.0.1 is applied.
What are some of the changes made to Diablo III Patch 2.0.1? For starters, the Pools of Reflection have been added to the game, where it offers a 25% bonus to experience. This particular bonus would continue until you arrive at a set amount of bonus experience (which is roughly equal to that of 10% of the existing amount of Paragon experience required in order to achieve the next Paragon level) or should your character decide to give up the ghost. Of course, there are other changes made with Patch 2.0.1, so why not read all about it here?
Next Story: New HTC One Teased On YouTube
- 2014-04-09: Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts Cleared In Under 4 Minutes
- 2014-02-26: Diablo III Patch 2.0.1 Goes Live
- 2013-08-14: Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls Teased By Blizzard
- 2013-06-06: Diablo 3 Launching On PS3, Xbox 360 September 3
- 2013-05-16: Blizzard Announces Diablo 15 Year Anniversary Soundtrack Album
- 2013-04-04: Blizzard Details Diablo 3 1.0.8 Co-Op Multiplayer Improvements
- 2012-07-31: Diablo 3 fan site gives free money with each passing week
- 2012-06-19: Diablo 3 1.0.3 patch released