I am quite sure that those of you who have played the original Plants vs. Zombies title on your mobile device would most probably have given the sequel, aptly known as Plants vs. Zombies 2, a go. This particular freemium sequel has just received a refresh with new content thrown into the mix. Doctor Zomboss, who happens to be the epitome of evil in the prequel, is back – and he is not going to go away anytime soon, clearly staking his position in the all new Ancient Egypt level. If you think that Doctor Zomboss is going to be the only new addition in this update to Plants vs. Zombies 2, you will be pleasantly surprised to know that you are wrong in this aspect.
In fact, there will be a new “super power” introduced into the game with this particular update, where it is known as the Snowball Power. Snowball Power would let you freeze and render all zombies on the map immobile – although this will be for a limited time only, which would make them easy pickings for your aggressive plants. Plants vs. Zombies 2 can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and Google Play. Which mobile operating system do you prefer to play this particular title on more?
- 2014-03-17: Free Garden Warfare DLC From PopCap
- 2014-02-06: Doctor Zomboss Is New Plants Vs. Zombies 2 Addition
- 2013-11-27: Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Headed To PS4, Xbox 360 [Rumor]
- 2013-10-23: Plants Vs. Zombies 2 For Android Released Worldwide
- 2013-09-25: EA Denies Apple Paid Them 'Truckload Of Money' For Temporary Plants vs Zombies 2 iOS Exclusivity
- 2013-09-12: Plants Vs Zombies 2 For Android Available In China