Technology has bridged the gap of communications between humans over the years, but this does not mean that there is no longer any more room for improvement. No sir, apparently the folks over at Emoshape are looking to introduce their EmoSPARK A.I. home console elsewhere in the world – across the Atlantic in particular, after having established an online presence with more than 50% of its IndieGoGo campaign investors being based in the US. Hence, it does make good and logical business sense to further expand its operations in the UK, not to mention making the U.S. as the land where its first overseas office would be located.
As to whether the EmoSPARK A.I. home console is going to take off in a big way in the US, that remains to be seen. After all, it is the Sony PS4 and Xbox One that are currently duking it out with one another for top spot in the console market, so to see another addition that does not really change the gaming landscape somewhat might not be a success story that reporters love to hunt down. The EmoSPARK will play nice with smartphones, computers, TV and games, while hooking itself up to Facebook, YouTube, and AirPlay among others. [Project Page]
- 2014-04-20: The Rufus Cuff Will Put A 3-inch Screen On Your Wrist
- 2014-04-16: More On Imogen Heap's Mi.Mu Glove For Music
- 2014-04-16: Cesium 133 Atomic Wristwatch On Kickstarter
- 2014-04-14: Trinity Portable Wind Turbine
- 2014-04-14: LithiumCard Is A Charger That Can Fit In Your Wallet
- 2014-02-10: EmoSPARK Home Console Has Own AI
- 2013-09-20: RetroN 5 Console Set For December 10 Release Date
- 2013-09-02: Bigben Is No Tourist Attraction, But An Android-Powered Portable Gaming Console
- 2013-06-26: NVIDIA Shield Delayed Due To "Mechanical Issue"
- 2013-04-15: Ouya Underperforms Current Generation Of Android Phones In Benchmark Tests